Everyone's Talking Big Data
Everybody is talking about the transformation and changes that a Big Data implementation can bring to an organization. With a realistic, use-case-driven and manageable project combined with the abundance of open-source tools, you don't have to make large investments to get started.
If you are considering Hadoop or other Big Data tools to gain value from your data, our Big Data practice can provide you with an assessment and use-case driven roadmap that suits your organizations needs and budget. A critical component of any big data journey is avoiding failure by containing your project size, scope, and technology-mix. We firmly believe that an enterprise data architecture is absolutely critical to avoid the implementation of an ineffective Big Data solution. Our Big Data approach takes into consideration all the major platforms and tool available and follows the proven framework shown below.
Assessment and Planning
We use our expertise and your organization's intrinsic knowledge to identify your organizations best opportunities beginning with the ones that will generate the highest ROI using a Big Data implementation and analytics. Our vendor-agnostic practitioners mute out vendor noise so we can help you make objective technology decisions and create the most effective roadmap, architecture, and plan. We can quickly help you to:
Roadmap and Strategy
- Prioritize key business outcomes
- Identify organizational readiness talent gaps
- Identify use-cases and build a roadmap
- Evaluate your existing and new analytics solutions
- Build a proof of concept
Our consultants will work with your stakeholders to develop a custom roadmap. We will help you evaluate your organizations Big Data opportunities and identifying the ones that have the highest ROI and that can be achieved in manageable project phases. Our proven Big Data roadmap development services will combine your enterprise business objectives with your data assets and analytics requirements to achieve a data-driven organization. Our practitioners will:
Engineering and Implementation
- Work with your business and technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize use cases
- Analyze your existing data assets, tools, and analytics platforms
- Develop an enterprise Big Data architecture
- Develop roadmap based on business value, information requirements and priority
We will work with your team and stakeholders to design, develop, test, and deploy Big Data applications using our proven implementation methodologies. A typical design and engineering team will consist of experienced data scientists and software engineers specialized in technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Relational, NoSQL, etc., as well as targeted practitioners experienced with analytics platforms such as Tableau, Pentaho, etc.
Combined with our proven methodologies, this provides efficiency and quality through experience, which in turn reduces your project risk. Our designs and technology choices will follow a vendor-agnostic approach that leverages your existing investments and any prior project assets and work.
Our engineering and implementation services include:
- Data and query design to meet business objectives
- Integrating between Big Data and existing data and existing systems
- ETL design and code development
- Software and data schema developing and testing
- Configuring and tuning Big Data compute nodes / clusters
- Designing and configuring of analytics models
- Configuring and developing machine learning and predictive analytics
- Benchmarking and tuning predictive analytics models
- Scale-out of Big Data implementations
- Ongoing management of Big Data infrastructure components