IT Organizations are under pressure to consolidate server assets and gain cost-efficiency by relocating these assets to internal data centers, internal-cloud platforms, and to 3rd party cloud, co-location, IaaS or PaaS providers. Tech Source’s proven Data Center Migration (DCM) Solution enables customers to rapidly achieve these goals and realize a higher ROI from their virtualization and consolidation efforts. DCM delivers a proven service platform for architecting, planning, scheduling, executing, and managing services designed to achieve rapid, low cost server consolidation. The solution is designed from the ground up to be deployed quickly, scale in accordance with customer requirements, and deliver results efficiently.
These outcomes are generated by harnessing DCM framework’s assets, which includes the tools, methodologies, and services to architect and deliver migration and consolidation that can scale anywhere from a few hundred to thousands of servers across global data centers.
DCM delivers cost-efficiency through the use of a proven, repeatable framework combined with faster ROI through accelerated consolidation. Key features include:
- Enterprise consolidation blueprint and migration planning
- Program Management and server-owner communication management
- Accelerated P2V (Physical to Virtual) server virtualization
- Tech Source Premise Cache & Move to consolidate remote-location servers
- GlobalGrid 3-shift project staffing for non-business hours services
- P2V2C (Physical to Virtual to Cloud) Cloud Mobility for integrated migration to 3rd party PaaS / IaaS
- Comprehensive project management for turn-key results